(CTRL + D) Bookmark This Blog! (CTRL + D)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Earnings increasing!

Long Live Bux.to!

My earnings from my 100 referral pack as well as my 31 other referrals seems to be increasing! And with Bux initiating the site's use of the new script, stat updates will soon be immediate and automatic.

Updated Stats:



How you make money

You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll get a green tick sign which means that 1 click has been added to your account!!


» 35 referrals click 10 ads per day = $3.50
» Your daily earnings = $3.50
» Your weekly earnings = $24.50
» Your monthly earnings = $105.00


2 comments:

Guga said...

Added!

Thanks and Good luck!

Guga said...

If you want, there are a few other PTC's sites that I strongly recommend:

DailyClicks
Bux3
Paid.vg

These are the 3 most important - and trusted not to be scam or fake. Other on my site I'm still testing, so I can't tell if they are going down soon.