(CTRL + D) Bookmark This Blog! (CTRL + D)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Heyyy everyone. Haven't posted to this blog in quite a while. In all honesty, I hadnt posted because i was starting to get fed up with Bux.to. I felt they would never pay me! While the money in my account grew and grew, I just figured i would never see a dime of it. I was wrong.

Bux has finally posted my first cashout request to my payoneer account! Now, with over 5,000 in my bux acccount, i was able to request another cashout. My faith is restored, SIGN UP TODAY!


Updated Stats:



How you make money
You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll get a green tick sign and know that $0.01 has been added to your account balance!

» 35 referrals click 10 ads per day = $3.50
» Your daily earnings = $3.50
» Your weekly earnings = $24.50
» Your monthly earnings = $105.00


No comments: