(CTRL + D) Bookmark This Blog! (CTRL + D)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

100 More Referrals and a Premium Membership!

FINALLY, the 100 pack of referrals i purchased were added to my account!

This is great news. Though none of them have clicked yet (they were only added to my account within the hour) I should most likely begin to see earnings of about 4 to 5 dollars a day!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Join Today!


Updated Stats:




Earnings example (based on current averages)
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

OR EVEN

» 500 referrals click 10 ads per day = $50.00
» Your daily earnings = $50.00
» Your weekly earnings = $350.00
» Your monthly earnings = $1,500.00

The possibilities are Endless!


Join As My Referral Today and Get a $0.05 Signup Bonus!


2 comments:

AMAN said...

Hey! I'll surely add you blog. Tell me one thing in how much days you received you referrals and premium.

Deanob said...

here i introduce more ptc sites.

http://isabelmarco.com/?r=kamruddin

http://www.Xclix.net/register.php?r=kamruddin