(CTRL + D) Bookmark This Blog! (CTRL + D)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Finally Made the Upgrade to a Premium Bux.to Membership!

Today, after monitoring my consistent earnings on Bux.to through this blog, I decided to take the plunge and purchase the upgraded membership. Premium membership includes two main added benefits. As a Premium member, your clicks are worth more money! Regular members earn 1 cent per click, Premium members earn 1.25 cents per click. In effect, Premium members earn 25% more than regular members. Another benefit of Premium membership is the availability of ads. Premium members have a minimum of 20 ads to click per day and a maximum of 50.

I made the decision to purchase the package of 100 referrals and the Premium membership for a price of $140. Granted, this is a considerable investment for a PTC website, however I have done my homework and know that Bux.to is a great legitimate site and foresee great earnings in the future! I cant wait for my referrals to be added to my account!

Please consider registering with Bux.to as my referral as I am trying to make money for my future college education.

Updated Stats for March 16:


No comments: