(CTRL + D) Bookmark This Blog! (CTRL + D)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18 Stats Update

More Money, and soon to be A LOT more money once i get my 100 referral pack added to my account!

Updated Stats:


I Would also like to thank the new Bux.to User that has signed up as my referral!
New User: jfbekker

Congrats and I hope your experience with Bux.to is as pleasant as mine!

Also, i thought i would share with all of you that Bux is having an Easter Puzzle contest available to All users. This contest is Easy and Fun, i Completed it my self in a matter of minutes!



All users that submit the correct answer for the puzzle are entered in a drawing to recieve a free referral pack !!!

Check out the details at this Forum post.

And dont forget to sign up today as my referral and get a $0.05 sign up bonus!

No comments: